Large Group Sessions/Grand Rounds
- Adapting to Change and Complexity: Practices to Increase Organizational and Personal Effectiveness
- Organizations are Conversations: Practices to Improve Communications and Meetings
- Turning a “Team of Experts” into an “Expert Team”: What Skills Does Interdisciplinary and Cross
Cultural Work Require?
- How Can We Get Better at Discussing the Differences that Matter Most?
- Difficult Conversations with the Powerful: Discussing the “Undiscussable” and Contributing to
- Updating Practices to Maximize your Impact as Mentors and Role Models
- Bridging Generational Differences to Improve Education and Faculty and Staff Development
- Mentoring and Finding Mentors across Career Stages
- Facilitating the Career Development of Faculty and Trainees
- Resilience: How is Your Vision of Success Changing and What do You Need to do to Keep Growing?
- Sex, Power & Advancement: What Have We Learned? What Are We Learning?
Facilitated Sessions for Department Heads
[in addition to any of the above]
- Leading from the Middle: Relationship-Centered Management Skills
- People Development Skills for Division Chiefs
- Departmental and Team Alignment Retreats
Career and Leadership Development Sessions
- Maximizing your Return on Your Investment in your Career: Critical Skills for Thriving in Academic Medicine
- Thinking Like the CEO of Your Own Career: Turning your Intellectual Capital into Career Capital
- Career Resilience: Making the Best Use of your Time, Energy and Strengths
- Hard Work and Talent Aren't Enough: Developing Political Savvy and Managing Key Relationships
- Obtaining and Managing the Mentoring You Need & Building Professional Connections
- How Skilled are You at Delegating and Giving and Soliciting Feedback?
- Strategic Negotiation: Identifying Common Ground and Building Partnerships
- Moving into Administrative Roles: Opportunities, Pitfalls & Strategies
- Developing your Leadership Potential: Knowing What, When and How
- Working with Personality Differences (using Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and/or Enneagram)
- The Courage to Lead: The Inner Dimensions of Leadership
Workshops/Seminars for Women
- Tooting your own Horn without Blowing It: Strategies for Finding and Using your Voice
- How Do You Define Success? Improving Career Satisfaction and Self-Care
- Show Me a Successful Woman Who Isn’t Considered “Difficult”: Developing a Style that Works
- When Women Hamper Women: Healthy Strategies for Organizations and Individuals
Seminars for Residents/Fellows/Postdocs/Students
- You Are the CEO of Your Own Career: Turning your Intellectual Capital into Career Capital
- Finding a Job that Fits: Assessing your Options, Interviewing and Negotiating
- Setting Goals, Speaking up about your Work and Forging Professional Connections
- Design and facilitation of conferences/workshops targeted at key subgroups (eg section chiefs,
program directors, early career faculty, postdocs, women professors).
- Career coaching or "speed mentoring" sessions for individuals with particular challenges, eg in
a new administrative role.
- Meeting with individual departmental leaders on faculty or diversity issues
- Facilitation of a regular or special strategy session of an institutional group (eg department
chairs, mentoring committee, gender issues committee) to draw on my national expertise (eg bridging
generational differences, talent management, supporting the professional development of women and